Add/Remove Token to(from) Portfolio
Make a proposal to add/remove token to portfolio
1. Connect your wallet
2. From Governance tab, select the proposal type that you would like to make a proposal.
3. To edit the portfolio list for the STS Asset, please select "Edit Portfolio List."
4. Select the Function name you would like to interact with the Smart Contract. If you want to make a proposal to add new token(s) to the portfolio, please select "Add New token to Portfolio list". Otherwise, if you would like to make a proposal to delete token(s) from the portfolio, please select "Delete token from Portfolio list".
Add New token to Portfolio list
Delete token from Portfolio list
You should input in list type for the 'value'. For example, if the contract address is 0xabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890ABCD, put it like ['0xabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890ABCD'] for the value field.
If you would like to add more than one contract address, put it like the example below: ['0xabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890ABCD', '0x1234567890abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCD', '0x......', '0x......']
However, we recommend you to make one at each, since the voters may be against with certain token's contract address.
6. Click on the Save button.
7. If you want to add/delete multiple tokens to/from the portfolio list with a single governance action, select "+ Add List"
8. Check the details of Governance Action and input the title and content for your proposal. Detailed content will convince the voters to make a positive reaction, so please make an effort when you create it. If you need to edit the governance action, click on the "Edit" button.
9. Check the balance of SOFI that you are holding and the minimum SOFI needed to make a proposal. You need to hold a certain amount of SOFI and the required amount of SOFI may be subject to change according to future governance operations.
10. Approve your SOFI and wait for the transaction
11. Confirm the details again and click on "Create a governance action". You will see the following pop-up. Confirm your proposal to proceed. Please make sure after confirming your proposal, you cannot undo your action.
12. After the voting ends, if there's at least 5.6M votes are cast for the proposal, majority outcome will be queued in the Timelock and will be executed a day later. Proposals those are not automatically executed through the smart contracts (i.e. Marketing Proposals, etc.) may take longer to be executed.