Social Trading System combines public profiles with investment products
- 1.Go to the STS tab on the upper side bar.
- 2.Find featured assets in the Markets page. Click on any portfolio to see portfolio details and asset holdings.
- 3.Search portfolios by portfolio name or certain token with magnifying glass icon.
- 4.Discover public portfolios and portfolio managers in the leaderboard below. You can enter a portfolio to see the data, holders and asset holdings; or you can go to a portfolio manager's homepage to see his or her portfolios and historical performance.
1. Click ‘Buy’ and enter the amount of portfolio tokens you would like to purchase. You can also adjust and select your desired payment token (e.g ETH, USDT, SOFI). Once purchased, you will receive the portfolio token in your wallet.
2. Click ‘Sell’ and enter the amount of portfolio tokens you would like to sell. You can also adjust and select your desired settlement token (e.g ETH, USDT, SOFI). Once sold, you will receive the settlement token in your wallet.
- 1.Click your account address on the upper right side and select 'Profile' on the top right corner.
- 2.You can change your profile with images of your preference. Then 'Save' and confirm in your wallet.
3. Once created, your profile will show up on your homepage which other users can enter from the leaderboard or your public portfolios.
- 1.Click ‘Create’ button on the upper right side.
2. Add token assets to your portfolio and select the percentage of your asset holdings.
3. Enter the name, symbol and initial trading price of your portfolio. You can also set icon for your portfolio and give brief introduction about the portfolio.
4. Confirm all the details and click ‘Publish’.
- 1.Click your account address on the upper right side.
- 2.Find the portfolio you would like to manage in ‘My Created’ tab.
3. Click ‘Enable to trading’ and confirm in your wallet to enable portfolio management.
4. Click ‘Enable to use’ and confirm in your wallet to enable trading for other investors.
5. Click ‘Manage’.
6. Portfolio managers can change asset distribution by adjusting existing assets in the portfolio for other featured assets. (*Note that portfolio managers are allowed to buy & sell the portfolios that they have created. Only portfolios with a market cap. greater than 0 are allowed to be adjusted.)
6.1 First, select the asset you would like to adjust and enter the amount. You must sell the amount of asset into USDT in order to make further adjustments. If you would like to remove the asset, click on 'Max' to convert all of the asset into USDT.
6.2 Second, select assets that you would like to convert to and purchase with the remaining USDT in the portfolio. Click 'Swap' to complete the change. Note that you are allowed to keep USDT as an asset in the portfolio.
6.3 You may return to the portfolio page to confirm the asset distribution changes that you have made.