Comment on page
Setup STS Price Alert
This Wiki will walk you through how to create a Discord channel for RAI STS Price Alerts.
The STS price alert tool allows users to receive notifications of price change through Discord. Users can setup a price range that will trigger the price alert and a Discord account to receive the message.
Create a Discord Channel
- 2.Right-click on the 'Server' icon on the left bar. Then select 'Server settings' > Integrations
3. Create or select Webhooks
4. Type in webhook Name, select a Channel, Save the webhook, and click the [Copy Webhook URL] button
Connect with RAI STS platform
Go to your profile -> My Created tab. Then find a portfolio that you would like to receive price alert and click 'Price alert'.
- 1.Input the up and down level of the price range. (If the price exceeds or fall over the price you set, you will receive notification in your Discord.)
- 2.Check the box of Trade Notifications to activate notifications of portfolio adjustment and investors trade activities.
- 3.Paste the Webhook URL that you copied from Discord. Click 'Save'.